Zaandam | Parttime | HBO | Zakelijke dienstverlening
Our client is looking for a junior – medior experienced Assistant for 3 – 4 days per week. The main objective of the role is to support the Executive Assistant in her support to the Managing Director (regions Europe & APAC) and several of his Leadership Team members). It’s your mission to support the Executive Assistant and several LT members in an administrative, organized way to ensure an effective and efficient execution of all management support activities. As a first point of contact for internal and external matters, you will make yourself the ambassador for the people you support. In this role you will directly report to the Executive Assistant.
Over deze functie
You will have multiple, often simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced work environment. Tasks will include managing several complex international calendars containing internal and external meetings, (video) conferences, (last minute) travelling arrangements, organizing lunches, facility and administrative tasks etc. For an effective and efficient Management Support, you will have the ability to be resilient, proactive and willing to challenge the status quo. Being a linking pin between management and the various departments/stakeholders, you build relationships in a natural and neat way which are crucial for the success of the organization. Based on the given insights we will challenge you to make processes and services more efficient and mature. Therefore, this role provides you with a unique opportunity to pick up projects in line with your own development.
- Understanding the needs and characteristics of people with whom you work with;
- Performing various administrative duties including preparing communications, maintaining schedules, Internet/Intranet research, facilities coordination, setting up new hires, setting up files, ordering supplies and equipment, photocopying documents and distributing mail.
- Coordinating meetings, including travel, location, catering etc.
- Managing office operations and ensuring appropriate equipment is available for each meeting;
- Managing travel requests by using the online travel tool;
- Being a point of contact for the travel agent;
- Welcoming visitors for the Managing Directors and Teams;
- Maintaining effective working relationships with persons at all levels within the company including vendors, customers, employees, consultants, etc.
- Acting as an information resources on organizational policies and procedures
- Collecting, logs and organizes information from a variety of sources as requested
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to level with different stakeholders, at all organizational levels;
- You have a proven ability to prioritize and to be flexible;
- You have a quiet and calm personality in communication and energy ;
- You are a happy and positive person;
- You have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- You are capable of handling business matters with absolute discretion and confidentiality;
- You initiate and give input to further develop guidelines and our standards;
- You are driven by a strong sense of purpose, in line with the goals of this organization and are a passionate ambassador of this organization, products and brands;
- You are transparent, open to feedback, proactive in seeking diverse perspectives;
- You have attention to detail which is part of your nature in working;
- You are a team player
- Last but not least: You understand how to ‘walk the extra mile’
- HBO education (Secretary/Schoevers preferred)
- Exceptional written and oral communication in Dutch and English (near native strongly preferred) and reasonable-good knowledge of German;
- Experienced in (international) travel management (flight, hotel, visa bookings etc. contact with travel agents);
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to have the possibility to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- Being flexible to work extra hours during office times on peak moments or replacing the Executive Assistant in her absence;
- Good sense of humour and representative;
- Being a person with integrity:
- Organisation sensitivity and discrete;
- Willingness to grow in your role with the organization.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Application such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint (and preferably SharePoint);
- Around 5 – 10 years experience in an international working environment, supporting international Board and/or Management
Your application and CV have to be submitted in English (a must)
Our client is an international ambitious organization.
Our client offers:
- A challenging position in a dynamic organization with a pleasant organizational culture
- The possibility to grow in your role and to have tasks delegated
- Excellent working conditions / CAO
- A one year temporary contract with the option to a permanent contract after this year
- Salary according to your experience and education
- A great international team of colleagues to work for and to work with
- Location client: based in Zaandam, with own parking area, on biking distance from Zaandam Central Station.